We are looking for an energetic, career-minded person to lead our Construction Monitoring Team on a full-time basis in our Bay Area offices (San Rafael, Emeryville, or Petaluma). The work is varied and may include:
• Management of construction monitoring tasks
• Interpretation and implementation of permit conditions (e.g.
Biological Opinions, CDFW Incidental Take Permits, 1602
Streambed Alteration Agreements)
• Interfacing with Regulatory Personnel
• Project tracking and managing reporting requirements
• Staffing and scheduling
• Coordination of subcontractors
• Compliance oversight and management
• Preparation of proposals, marketing, and business development
We are particularly looking for someone who has management experience in a consulting setting.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in natural resources, biology,
ecology, or related field
• Five years management experience including budgeting, staffing,
• Demonstrated expertise with resource agency permits
• Ability to work both independently and with a small team
• Demonstrable technical writing ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful
• Previous consulting experience
• Previous construction-monitoring experience
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package in a positive, progressive work environment. Our employment package includes options for 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; FSA, voluntary life, voluntary accident, critical illness and pet insurance; commuter program, cell phone reimbursement program, free parking, profit sharing, discretionary bonuses, and 401K with generous match. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should respond with your resume and cover letter. Please reference “Construction Monitoring Team Leader” in the subject line. Within your cover letter, please tell us where you heard about the position and state your salary requirements. Please, no calls or recruiters.
WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California, with offices in Petaluma, Emeryville, San Diego, and Denver. For more than 35 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop successful solutions for our clients. We employ experts in the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, and landscape architecture. More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can be found at www.wra-ca.com.