Title: Enrollment Coordinator- Stewards Individual Placement Program
Reports to: Program Director
Salary: Group 3: (32,000-36,000)
Location: Durango, CO
Status: Full Time
Benefit Eligible: Full
The Enrollment Coordinator maintains responsibility and oversight for enrollment and onboarding for Stewards Individual Placement Members. The position will assist the Program Coordinators in the onboarding process for new hires. The position will work with Program Directors to ensure office and overall program compliance with federal partners and the sponsoring organization is met. The Enrollment Coordinator develops and executes effective onboarding strategies.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions:
• Develop and implement effective and efficient administrative systems for the Member onboarding process
• Develop and streamline onboarding processes and procedures. Post related documents on SharePoint and keep staff updated
• Manages online systems that are necessary for successful program operations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain Member onboarding checklist. (Work closely with VISTA Leaders and Program Coordinators)
• Manages Member Onboarding:
• Ensure Members complete onboarding paperwork
• Enters Member in database systems and files
• Enters member in Member Tracking
• Collect and compile information for reports and internal/external requirements as requested
• Communicate regularly with program staff to determine the effectiveness of administrative systems and make changes as necessary for continuous improvement
• Work closely with other staff to identify areas of additional support needed and meet needs as applicable
• Assist with the development and implementation of effective and efficient administrative systems for Stewards Individual Placement Program.
• Initiate Member files
• Maintain member uniform inventory
• Works with Directors to ensure compliance is met with organization and federal partners.
• Partners with Director of Operations and Program Director with development and implementation of processes, procedures.
• Manages Egencia for Stewards Individual Placement Program travel website.
• Working with Business Manager and Program Director, enters Members in payroll system.
• Ensure completion of Member timekeeping, notifies program coordinator when they are not meeting their hours (and tracks when Members are close to meeting their hours).
• Working with Program Coordinator; manages Member exits:
• Ensures completed exit paperwork from Members is complete, to include future plans form, end of service letter, final report, Supervisor evaluations collected, etc. (confirms with VISTA Leaders and Program Coordinators)
• Enters member in Alumni tracking
General Office/Other Duties as assigned
• Performs a variety of administrative duties as required for the position including but not limited to:
• Oversee travel arrangements for Stewards trainings
• Oversee internal logistics for Member trainings - provides guidance and works closely with VISTA Leaders and Program Coordinators
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Periodic overnight travel and non-traditional work hours, inclusive of weekend and evening hours. To successfully perform essential functions the Enrollment Coordinator is required to sit, stand, walk, speak and hear. The Enrollment Coordinator may be required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on an infrequent basis. He/she must be able to operate office equipment, telephone, and computer and reach with hands and arms. The Enrollment Coordinator may be required to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted. The ability to drive an organizational vehicle is also required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of two years of experience in business administration.
• Experience with program management and computer operating systems.
• Flexibility, adaptability and capacity to work in a fluid, changing work environment.
• The ability to effectively communicate via email and across remote locations.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates degree required.
• Valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
• Proficient in computer programs, databases, other technology.
• Must be able to pass a criminal history background check.
• National Service or Corps experience a plus.
How To Apply: Send Cover letter and resume to Jill Harley, Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org
) This position will remain open until filled with preference given to applications received on or before February 27.