Posted May 22
Infinite Harvest is an indoor vertical hydroponic farm growing lettuce and microgreens. We are looking for efficient, safety-minded laborers for greenhouse production, prep and cleaning duties. We have long-term work available for the right candidates. Employees work four ten hours days per week and enjoy three days off. Applicants should have access to reliable transportation. We offer a consistent work schedule, with occasional opportunity for additional work hours.
Job duties performed will support the fresh produce production process at our facility in Lakewood, CO. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Production tasks: seeding, transplanting, and harvesting crops.
• Maintain and clean facility, equipment, or tools to ensure operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness.
• Perform general nursery duties, such as propagating standard varieties of plant materials, germinating seeds, or controlling environmental conditions.
• Prepare harvested crops for transport to clients, such as labeling, boxing, and loading delivery vehicles
• Operate machinery and equipment to cultivate and harvest plants.
This is an entry level position, no prior experience is required, and on the job training is provided. Growth potential within company is high, depending on performance and interest. These are full time year-round positions, not seasonal. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to do physical labor and repetitive motions. The employee may, on a frequent basis, be required to lift objects of up to 50 lbs, and stand in place at a workstation for extended periods of time.
Positions are available for immediate hiring.
Hourly Wage: $10.20/hour