Graduate Resident – Environmental Education and Science Communication
Scholarship funding available. Positions start in August 2020.
A University of Idaho – Environmental Education and Science Communication (EESC) graduate student earns a Masters of Natural Resources while developing an array of professional skills and expertise. Applied coursework and targeted study in science communication, leadership, place-based education, and ecology give our residents what they need to impact the workforce and the world.
- Earn a Masters Degree in one year.
- Gain experience teaching field science.
- Live on a lake in an Idaho mountain town.
- Develop professional skills in science communication.
- join our network of professionals and alumni community