The Public Interest Network is hiring a Digital Campaign Administrator who is organized, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented.
Our digital campaigns reach hundreds of thousands of people and inform the public on how they can create change on important issues like stopping the overuse of antibiotics and moving America to 100% renewable energy. Your job is to help Environment America, U.S. PIRG, and Fair Share win critical campaigns by managing their national email campaigns and digital program work. This is a position for those who are ready to turn their digital and administrative skills into political action.
• Work with campaigners, writers, and designers to ensure consistent, engaging, and timely communication with our audience.
• Implement and maintain online email campaigns.
• Set up, proof, and deliver email alerts to email activist lists.
• Lead trainings and maintain how-to manuals on our digital tool set.
• Resolve issues that federation staff experience with their e-activists lists and web sites.
• Decide the email calendar
• Enforce communication standards and policies.
• You’re passionate about political and environmental issues.
• You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• You can easily manage multiple priorities and solve problems.
• You have no fear of computers or the Internet.
• You enjoy Microsoft Excel and working with data.
• You’re a quick study of computer applications and programs.
• You sweat the details.
• You thrive on change, innovation, and teamwork.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. The Public Interest Network offers a competitive benefits package. Eligible staff receive paid holidays, sick days, and vacation days; and the opportunity to enroll in our group health care, college loan assistance, and 401(k) programs. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
Apply online at http://bit.ly/2m9xAT8
The Public Interest Network organizes and mobilizes the public in order to win concrete social change. Through U.S. PIRG, Environment America and other groups in our network, we’ve helped win hundreds of laws and other victories that have improved our health and safety, our environment, and our democracy.
The Public Interest Network is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Orion Magazine