Snowriders International Coordinator
Snowriders International is an organization of skiers, boarders, and mountain recreation enthusiasts. We are dedicated to the promotion of winter sports and protection of the environment across the globe through service, education, research, and advocacy.
As the Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and implementing growth strategies for the organization; maintaining and restructuring community outreach initiatives with potential and/or current affiliates; fundraising to support the organization, primarily from other foundations, organizing and producing the goals, tasks, and operations of Snowriders International; representing the organization’s mission and various ventures engaging as the leader of numerous new programs, projects, and/or campaigns; managing the research and production of reports relevant to the various initiatives of Snowriders International.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience including work with political campaigns, issue advocacy, development and fundraising, and staff/volunteer management
• Experience raising grants from foundations
• Strong trainers with approachable, professional people skills
• A track record of managing large projects
• Strong interest/knowledge/experience in mountain recreation and snow sports
• Initiative, excellent writing and research skills, good judgment, and a strong commitment to the mission of the organization
• Experience with conceptually creative event organization
Compensation & Benefits:
Target annual compensation for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. The Public Interest Network offers a competitive benefits package
Location(s): Denver, CO or Los Angeles
To Apply: apply online at www.publicinterestnetwork.org/apply
to learn what you should know about the network before you apply.
Snowriders International is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status. Snowriders International will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Orion Magazine